Friday 21 November 2014

war on grumbling day thirty four

Day 34 
I'm thankful that My Saviour, who is so worthy to receive all glory, honour and power, sees me as a woman of worth. #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving 

A couple years ago, Papa spoke to me about my worth: What lies will You dispel for me?  

It's been quite the journey coming around to God's way of thinking, In fact it's been long hard-fought battle through failed relationships, betrayal, pain, self defeat and straight up self hatred. 

But He has mercifully walked alongside me through the lies, vows and crooked thoughts, and step by step showed me the way He sees me. Every once in a while, I come up for air and view myself through God's eyes. And those days I know I'm a woman who has value far above rubies (Proverbs 31:10) and who is worthy of love and new beginnings.
No need to read between the lines spell it out for you //
Just hear this song cause you can't go wrong when you value 
// 
A woman's worth

No comments:

Post a Comment