Monday 24 October 2016

#WarOnGrumbling Day 8

I am thankful that when I am weak, my God is strong.

This afternoon I was slated to be part of a prophecy team, something I had agreed to a couple weeks ago. I had lunch with my nephew beforehand and I was emotional and tired. On the way over, it occurred to me I was perhaps not in the best mind frame to be speaking into the lives of others. So I uttered the time-honored prayer of the intercessor: Jesus, help me.


And guess what? He did. I felt a confident assurance and calm which I seldom experience, and I had no issues hearing from God for the people in the room.

As I drove away, Papa reminded me of something He'd repeatedly nudged me about over the past year: when I admit I'm weak, He displays His strength on my behalf. Right...


I am at peace and even take pleasure in any weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and afflictions for the sake of the Anointed because when I am at my weakest, He makes me strong. (2 Corinthians 12v10 The Voice)


You are able to keep me from stumbling //
And in my weakness //
You are the strength that comes from within //
Good Shepherd of my soul take my hand and lead me on

#WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment