Sunday 6 November 2016

#WarOnGrumbling Day 21

I'm so very thankful that God knows what He's doing. 

Again today, Papa showed me how he's in charge of all my relationships, all my prayers and all the things He wants to do through them. He knew these things would transpire far before I did and to say He's working on many levels is a vast understatement.

I'm reading "The Queen of Katwe" right now and of course it talks about the basic rules of chess. It also talks about chess strategy with the opening, middle game and end game. It occured to me that God can play the end game before we're even thinking about starting...

When He weaves me into His master plan, it's mind-boggling and cause for more wonderment. And once again I realize who's in charge and it surely isn't me.

He's Intentional //
He's been doing it for a long time //
He's Intentional //
I'll be giving my trust now


#WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment