Tuesday 5 March 2013

I shall be whiter than snow

As I survey the latest six inch layer of snow that has fallen in the past 24 hours, my heart is overflowing with a newly found love and awe for God and His creation. 

Why, you might ask?


During my most recent trip down to International House of Prayer in Kansas City, we drove through two fairly substantial snowstorms. And in the stark whiteness and expanse of the North Dakota prairie, God revealed the reality and beauty of Psalm 51:7 to me. 

Now I look at the freshly fallen snow and I think of it as a tangible reminder to us - if we choose to receive it - that He really does cleanse us, wash us and make us new. 

Now go ahead...look out your window with eyes afresh. Don't you just adore Him?


http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Job37.6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment