Tuesday 14 January 2014

What Kingdom works do You have for me today?

40 questions. 40 days. 40 responses from Father God. This should have been the end. Thing is, I discovered a few more questions...and His answers. 

Day 40: What Kingdom works do You have for me today?

God said: It's not too complicated Gaylene. Listen. Listen to your body. Listen to My voice. Listen to the music (I use it all the time). Listen. Learn to do it better.

Yesterday was an example of what happens when you stand still. You are strategically located in the heart of the city, in the heart of a community. You don't have to do anything more than stand and listen. Are you listening?

I wrote: Water is running. Jaye Thomas is singing We wait for you on Shekinah Glory. D is getting read for work. S is getting ready to job hunt. 

Abba Father continued: 
Do you not see me in that? 
See My hand in that?

I replied: 
Yes Lord I do.

He ended with: 
Stand. Listen.


Next: Where should my focus be?

No comments:

Post a Comment