Monday 1 April 2013

Show me what You are like


Continuing to ask Father God questions and journalling His subsequent replies. 

Day 3 - Show me what You are like
(Bring to mind one object of symbol that represents You 
Why are You like that object or symbol?
How does it relate to me? 
If You are like that, what does that do for my heart and my faith journey?)

He replied: 
Open your Bible.


I am an open book, open wide for you.
Every word, every punctuation mark, every symbol, every sentence, every verse, every chapter, every book represents a facet of Me.

I am open to you. Open to your interpretation based on your experiences.

I am the Word.
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. (John 1:1-2)


This is why I want you to consume My Word, because I am the Word.


No comments:

Post a Comment