Monday 27 May 2013

What gift can I offer You today?

I was absolutely staggered by the Lord's answer to this question. Even as I wrote this, I wept some more remembering the impact it had on me. This marked one of those days when I truly started to grasp that the Lord really did know me and delighted in me for who I am, who He made me to be.

Day 10 - What gift can I offer You today?

Is there some symbolic object I might lay at your feet or some favour You would appreciate from me? 
How can I say thanks for the blessings You've poured out on me?
Is there some way I can bless You in return?


God said: 


Your tears. 

They honour me.

Say yes.

Don't fight them. 


They represent the river of living water flowing freely.

They are a river of love.

Remember a time you couldn't cry at all?


Tears make my heart soft.



Next: What gift can I offer others today?

No comments:

Post a Comment