Wednesday 19 June 2013

Lord, is there a wonderful memory in my life where you'd like to meet me?

As I continued on in my journey of asking God 40 questions in 40 days, He took me back to a special place from my childhood and suddenly one of the things He had spoken over me started to make sense. Because everything about Him makes perfect sense.

Day 12 - Lord, is there a wonderful memory in my life where you'd like to meet me?
What were You doing?

God said: 

I want to meet you at your Aunty Kate's farm.
And I said:
Of course you do.

God asked me:
Why are you crying?

I replied: 
I think I forgot how magical and enchanting that place was for me.

Yes Gaylene it's where I met you at that time. 
You used to look out over the land to the horizon and see Me. 
You climbed on the tractor to be with Me. 
You ate from the abundance of her garden. And she...

Kate?

Yes, always loved and accepted you. 
Enchanted Garden - John William Waterhouse
You were special to her heart. 
She tended to you. 
This is where you as my garden began. 
Earthy. Leafy. Beautiful. Abundant. Nourishing. Sustaining life. Growing. Nurturing. 

A fragrant watered garden. 
You.


NEXT: Lord, is there a painful memory in my life where you'd like to meet me?

No comments:

Post a Comment