Tuesday 26 November 2013

Are You with me always? What does that mean?

Well...you get talking to God and the things He will tell you.

Day 33:  Are you with me always? 
What if you knew that God was just as near as when you are struggling as when you are excelling? 
What if you knew He wouldn't leave even if you're cranky or unfaithful? What would that do inside of you? 
How would it affect your lifestyle? 
Is it true You really are with me at all times? 
Would you give me assurance of Your nearness today? 
What will it mean today?

God said: I know. I know. Gaylene, there are parents that don't perfectly care for their children. I know your own parents are like that but consider the way it's supposed to be. 

I replied: We're supposed to be love and nurtured and endlessly cared for.

God continued: Yes Gaylene and you weren't exposed to too much of that in the natural world, but I assure you that in the supernatural I am with you always.
I countered: Okay...

You're still not buying it. How can I get it across to you?

Well I am an experiential learner. I guess I just have to experience it. I'm sorry for fighting You on this. I know that You are with me always in my mind, I really do.

But you still don't want to feel that?

Well yes that's true. But I want to Lord. I really do.

I know Gaylene. I know. I know. I know where this all started. Do you want to know?

Yes, but I'm scared. I don't know why but I am. 
(I got a picture in my mind's eye of a crucifix...at St. Charles Academy, John XXIII or at my first communion at a Catholic church on Portage Avenue.)

I was misrepresented Gaylene. 
I was never some far off God. 
I was always there. 
I saw all the hurts, all the burdens. 
And you thought Jesus was that static figure hanging on the wall. 
You didn't understand. 
Jesus is alive. 

I am your all. 
I must have you. 
From a Father to a child...you call Me your own.

Next: Will You guide me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment