Monday 30 December 2013

What is the Kingdom of God like?

So much happened between me and my Heavenly Papa during this journey of asking God 40 questions in 40 days. When He first started answering my queries, it was extremely poetic (Day 2 - http://lifeshouldbefragrant.blogspot.ca/2013/03/tell-mewhat-you-are-like.html). As the discipline of questioning wound to a close, He resumed speaking to me in beautiful metaphors that were both achingly lovely and extremely personal to me.

Day 38 - What is the Kingdom of God like?


The river trail. Water flowing abundantly, but you can slip and slide and flow freely. It is hedged by greenery, by lushness, by richness. You can float by, you can skate, you can walk, you can swim. It's your choice. Trails take you to secret places. Others take you to public places. It's your choice.

As far as East is from the West, as far as the North is from the South, I flow. My Kingdom flows. It stretches to expanses. It is a meeting place at The Forks full of people of all tribes and tongues. It's your choice to step in. 

It's at the bottom of your street. There's always water at the bottom of My Kingdom. Rivers of life. Rivers of living water.
Next: Show me Your Kingdom at work

No comments:

Post a Comment