Tuesday 21 October 2014

war on grumbling day three

Day 3 
I'm so thankful that I not only attend a house a prayer, not
only am I an intercessor, but the Lord has turned my house -- and indeed my whole life -- into a house of prayer. 

Yesterday I led an intense intercession meeting for the church in Manitoba at Sanctuary House of Prayer. When I got home I prayed on the phone with a gal dealing with some truly distressing circumstances, and later one of my Sudanese sons dropped by and we prayed before he went to bed. I woke up interceding, prayer walked my way into work and dropped into a sweet little Luke 18 prayer meeting after lunch. 
I suspect this is what night and day prayer in the 24/7 prayer movement is supposed to look like. Just not sure why I don't do it more often... #PrayContinually #ILoveMyJob #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving


Lord make me a house, make me a house of prayer//
May the fire on my altar never burn out //
Day and night, night and day //
Make me a house of prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment