Thursday 23 October 2014

war on grumbling day four

Day 4 
I'm so thankful that I live in a democracy where I can walk to the end of my street and vote with ease and freedom. It might sound trite, but I know so many fugees, international students and even permanent residents who don't enjoy that privilege. #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

When I filled in my ballot for Winnipeg's civic election this morning, one of the workers at the polling station asked me to watch it register on the machine to assure it was counted. I was voter number 88 at that station. And no matter what anyone says...my vote counts. 


But the vote that counts most is the one I made for Jesus on Dec. 22, 2004. Jesus Christ is the ruler of all the kings of the earth. And over all the presidents and chiefs and premiers and governors and prime ministers and mayors and city councillors and school trustees. And make no mistake about it, He reigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment