Tuesday 28 October 2014

war on grumbling day nine

Day 9
I'm thankful that my Abba Father is absolutely limitless.
#WarOnGrumbling 
#40DaysOfThanksgiving


Tonight at Sanctuary House of Prayer, our 8:30pm worship team sang a chorus that once again struck me: "There are no limits to Your love." 


And immediately I recalled what Meredith Andrews said in the recent movie Holy Ghost: "What if we said -- collectively as the church -- okay God, no more boxes. No more limits. No more we have to control everything. Just give God total control. Yeah, it's scary but I think that's the way we were meant to live." 

That's the way I want to live. 


You're limitless, nothing's too hard for You //
You're limitless, there's nothing You cannot do //
You are bigger and You're greater and You're stronger I know //
You're limitless, You're limitless //
I'm saying goodbye to any limitation // I'm saying hello to the God of all creation
There are no limits with You

No comments:

Post a Comment