Thursday 3 November 2016

#WarOnGrumbling Day 18

I'm grateful that my home has become a house of prayer for all nations.

When I think about all the nations who have prayed in my house, I just shake my head in awe. At various times throughout the past decade, I've had prayer meetings, prayer counselling and individual prayer with young people originally hailing from Afghanistan, Belgium, Colombia, Dominica, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iraq, Jamaica, Korea, Liberia, Nigeria, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Trinidad and even more I'm sure.

Sometimes you just need a mountaintop view to realize how big God's plan is for raising up prayer among every tribe, tongue, people and nation. And I'm so grateful that I've been woven into it.

#WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment