Wednesday 23 November 2016

#WarOnGrumbling Day 38

I'm thankful for the circle of life.

My mother died early Sunday morning and she was cremated yesterday. 

Today, I went to visit my friend Shayani and her precious new baby boy Jace in the hospital. I snuggled with him, prayed for him and, as always, gaped in wonderment at a new life.

I'm awed that my heavenly Papa set it up so I could see mom leave this earth, and then welcome another new life in such a short timeframe. It was beauteous and poignant, and just like the song says it moved me through depair and hope and faith and love.

From the day we arrive on the planet //
And blinking, step into the sun //
There's more to see than can ever be seen //
More to do than can ever be done //
There's far too much to take in here //
More to find than can ever be found //
But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky //
Keeps great and small on the endless round //
It's the circle of life and it moves us all //
Through despair and hope //
Through faith and love //
Till we find our place on the path unwinding //
In the circle of life

#WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment