Sunday 20 November 2016

#WarOnGrumbling Day 35

Tonight I'm grateful for the truths in Psalm 23.

A Psalm of David. 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 
He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. 
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.

There is a man in the mixture //
And one of His names: The Revealer //
Gray lines dissolve in the power of His blood //
He sets The Cross as the standard //
And says we should live; only die first //
Dead men rely on Someone who can bring them back to life //
What's to come of it? //
I don't even know if I want to be part of it //
There's this Man that I see dimly //
But it's enough to give Him everything //
The curtains will rise and the curtains will fall //
#WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment