Wednesday 16 November 2016

#WarOnGrumbling Day 31

I'm grateful for my downtown public library.
Today was d-day, the day I had to return my new favorite book, "The Queen of Katwe", which rocked my world on many levels. 

But I got to spend my afternoon in the Millennium Library, one of my favorite places in this city. I took out another biography on a female Afghani entrepreneur and found a couple of DVDs to rent.
I also checked out the art. Not all of it appealed to me, but there were a couple of interesting pieces including this one.

So many cultures and demographics come together in that library. And the ever brilliant John K. Samson is currently the writer in residence. It all just makes my heart happy. 

Late afternoon, another day is nearly done //
A darker grey is breaking through a lighter one

#WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment