Thursday 20 October 2016

#WarOnGrumbling Day 4

Today I'm thankful for light breaking through on a dreary day.

The past couple of days have been rather bleak and colder as autumn stretches forth here in Winnipeg. The mostly grey skies aren't offering the harvest color palette much opportunity to shine. Yesterday when I headed out at dusk I noticed the light was muted, but lovely. Then tonight when a friend picked me up right before sunset I could see the weather system with dark clouds was passing over, unveiling a beauteous glow over downtown. 

It took my breath away and made me grateful I am created to revere all of God's creation. After all, it was Him who said "Let there be light" And there was light.


You are my light //
You shine it through my darkest darkness
#WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment