Saturday 1 November 2014

war on grumbling day thirteen

Day 13
I am thankful for amazing friends and community who, time and time again, have come alongside me to help fulfill what God asks me to do. #Teamwork #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

It's not easy making disciples of the nations. But I'm so fortunate to have friends and various people in my community and others who have stood shoulder to shoulder and helped in so many different ways...from erecting a canopy of prayer over me and advice to practical things like finances and car rides.  


In the past week, I've taken on partial guardianship of a couple of young Sudanese-Canadian girls and the tangible support I've received from people in my life has been heartening. 

An African proverb says it takes a village to raise a child and thankfully it doesn't have to be much different here in North America.
We all must take precautionary measures
If love and peace you treasure
Then you'll hear me when I say
Oh that, love's in need of a love today
Don't delay // Send yours in right away

No comments:

Post a Comment