Friday 21 November 2014

war on grumbling day thirty three

Day 33 
I'm thankful that it is well with my soul. #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving 


I've been sick with a sinus and throat infection the last few days and I'm completely awed at the ways God works when I'm forced to just slow down. When I'm lying in bed and get to take a two hour phone call from Africa that turns out to be one of the most significant and encouraging conversations I've had with a dear one in years. And when I'm home so a 26 year old kid, who has spent six of his formative years in the penitentiary, could drop in for lunch and share his breakthroughs with me. 

Oh. My. GOODness. I just love how God works even in my weakness. So it is well with my soul even if it's not entirely well in my body. 
So let go my soul and trust in Him //

The waves and wind still know His name //

It is well with my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment