Thursday 13 November 2014

war on grumbling day twenty five

Day 25
I'm thankful because I know that I can trust You. #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving

It's so interesting how Jesus has beckoned me to trust Him over the past decade. There are a couple situations where He continually asks me to lean on Him...and then always comes through. As I struggle with doubt and confusion, He cuts through and whispers "I got this Gaylene." And when I hear the tone of His voice, I just know. Do I always listen? Nope. But I know I can. And I know He will ALWAYS come through for me if I just stand, believe, trust and lean on that voice. 
I know that I can trust You //
I lean not on my own understanding // 
My life is in the hands of the maker of heaven
I will climb this mountain with my hands wide open //
There's nothing I hold on to //
I am so in love with You, there is no one else for me

No comments:

Post a Comment