Sunday 23 November 2014

war on grumbling day thirty five

Day 35 
I'm thankful that I am forgiven much. And because of it I can do the same. #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving 
Without Jesus I pretty much suck. I am an inconsistent mess some days. I do and say things to the people I care about -- and more importantly the ones God loves -- that are unacceptable by any criteria. 

Today was not much different. But I'm not stuck there. I can forgive. Or in this case, apologize and ask for forgiveness. Is it easy? Oh no. Is it worth it? Absolutely.
The more I know, the less I understand //
All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again //
I've been tryin' to get down to the heart of the matter //
But my will gets weak and my thoughts seem to scatter //
But I think it's about forgiveness, Forgiveness //
Even if, even if you don't love me anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment