Monday 24 November 2014

war on grumbling day thirty six

Day 36 
I'm thankful for the Lord of breakthroughs. #WarOnGrumbling #40DaysOfThanksgiving 

It's pretty astounding how many breakthroughs I've experienced with the Lord. But I have to say the only thing better is getting to participate in other people's breakthroughs. Whether it's through loving or contending in prayer, I always find it exhilarating. It gives me a fresh infusion of hope and the solid assurance that God's heart is all about breakthrough for each of His kids.

You've got an image of yourself  // You've built by yourself alone //
But it will come a-tumblin' down // Just like the walls are made of stone //
You will be separated from everything you seem to be //
You think you'll be liberated //
Yeah, but the grave won't set you free //
You've got to cover down, cover down, break through //
Cover down, cover down, break through 



No comments:

Post a Comment